New city, new people, new experiences, new life. That morning was the morning that would bring bright rainbows in my life. This day was the day I was waiting for, "The First Day at College!" The time I entered the gate which assured me of new experiences and I had a strong feeling of merriment and an enthusiasm that would never leave me. Those stairs seemed like a high peaked mountain that I had to conquer, the way to my destiny, the road less travelled. The first station had arrived; fourth floor. This was the pace that would change the way I looked at my life and the way I admired it. The things touched me like the first dew that falls from the leaf. Those little things like the turns to the door that would show me the meaning of what life really wants us to know, the door to success, the door to the very new expanse. My excitement was jam-packing out of me when I entered that door; the door to my class. I found a comfortable bench for myself which I selected just like a first sight love. Than the first encounter of that day was with our psychology teacher; Prerna ma'am. She divided us into groups and than asked us to introduce ourselves like a profile which is to be broadcast-ed to others. Than it ended with a smile and some more excitement in us as we were waiting for the next encounters of the day. Than that was the routine for the whole day. And than we had our break time which was the time we were desperately waiting for. The time when we would chatter with each other and get to know each to the fullest. We were quite approachable to all and had many hopes like a kid who waits for the Santa Claus on the eve of Christmas. And the time had come to leave all the new companions that we had made and to take their phone numbers and start our conversations. And than I left that door into the outer world again towards the hall of other new people. And than the day ended with blissful memories and souvenirs which are to be carried life long till the world ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment